Sunday, June 20, 2010

It's Official! I'm now with Stampin Up!


It's official! I'm now a Stampin Up! demonstrator! I'm very excited for this new and unexpected turn my life has taken. And it wouldn't be completely honest to say I'm not scared. Because I am a little scared. I always swore that I would never sell anything ever again, because I had a bad experience one time with another direct sale company ,and I never wanted to repeat that.


But I stay at home with my kids, and I love to stamp and make paper crafts, so I thought I would give it a try. Even if it doesn't work out, I still got lots of great product to work with. So If you're looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, or just need to order some great crafting products, please visit my Stampin Up! site. I would greatly appreciate it!




Thank so much for taking the time to check out by blog.


Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment