Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Vintage Look Punched Bird Card

This is today's card. It's by far one of my most favorites! Don't you just love it?!



I love the look of anything vintage or old fashioned or antique, so when I found an awesome pack of paper that had the look of vintage wall paper at Hobby Lobby, I just had to snatch it up! The base is kraft card stock, then I made the cute frame, and added the punched bird. I love the 2 step bird punch from Stampin Up! It's one of my favorites, and the best part is it's going to be in the regular catalog! So if you would like to order one, just click the link to my web site. Your order will be shipped straight to your home. It's so easy!



I learned how to make the frame from a great Demonstrator Dawn. Click here for instuctions. She uses a butterfly punch in this particular video, but on Stampin Connect she used the bird punch.

I hope you enjoyed today's post!


Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment