Thursday, July 8, 2010

Corner Bookmark

I found the cutest idea on Splitcoast Stampers, and I had to go right then and try it out. It's a corner bookmark. I've never even seen one, but I was hooked. They are super cute! I'm trying to branch out from *just* making cards. I want to make lots of different things, and these are a great and easy project!

This is the first one I made.



I used Whisper White card stock as the base, then Rich Razzleberry and Pumpkin Pie. The stamps is the from Vintage Vogue set. The flower is stamped in Melon Mambo. On the edge I used a Martha Stewart Edge punch. Don't you just love it?! I wish I was a better photographer. I've only got a point and shoot, so their not too great right now. Maybe when my Stampin Up! business takes off, I can get a big girl camera.

This is the second one I made.

All the paper is Stampin Up. The base is Melon Mambo. I think the DSP is from retired set called Pink Flamingo. I just love it. The edge is once again punched with a Martha Stewart edge punch.

If you would like to make these yourself, please click here. I really hope you enjoy making it!Thanks for stopping by!

Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment