Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pretty Vintage....

I love vintage things. Pretty flowery aprons,




and rusty tin.



I try to bring this across in my cards and paper crafts. Sometimes I get it, and sometimes I don't. I made this card today on a whim, and I just love the whole vintage feel of it. I've seen lots of vintage look cards online, but honestly, there's just too much going on with them. I like a cleaner, simpler look. I think this one illustrates that. This is actually the second one I made.




This is the first one. It didn't have enough going on for me, so I added some designer paper from K&Company, then changed the stamp to something a little more elaborate.

That's the difference a little paper and a different stamp can make. :) I hope you enjoyed this post! Til next time!

Christy

(All the above items are available on Etsy.)


No comments:

Post a Comment