Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Vintage Medallion Card


Oh my goodness! It's been a week since my last post. I promised myself I would post at least twice a week, but sometimes you just gotta live life.

Today's card is made using the medallion stamp (surprise!). I love the vintage look of this paper with the stamp. The flower in the middle is made from the scallop punch with a brad in the middle of it. It's super easy to do. I will post a link to the tutorial later. Youtube seems to be down. And just for the record it's not me doing the video. I will post more on that later.


The paper is (unfortunately) not Stampin Up. I bought this before I became a demonstrator, and honestly I so wish they would come out with some DSP like this because it is gorgeous. It's by K&Company,and I bought it at Hobby Lobby.


I hope I didn't ramble too much today, and I hope you enjoyed this beautiful card!
Til Next Time!
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment