Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Cutest Little Notecards You've Ever Seen!

Have you been to Dawn's website? She is a totally awesome Stampin Up! demo. I love her site because she posts videos of every project she makes. I'm not quite that advanced yet. She posted a video a few weeks ago of these super cute note cards, and I just had to try them!



Aren't they super adorable! These were made using the Elements of Style stamp set. This is another one of my favorites. It's so pretty and vintage, and very versatile. After I made them I decided to make a little matching tote to put them in. You can find that tutorial here.
This would make the perfect little teacher's gift, or Just Because gift for someone.

I hope you enjoyed this little project!

Til next time,

Christy

If you would like to order the Elements of Style stamp set please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment